|Package (mm)||WBETSSOP 11×8.1-32L|
|PVDD Voltage (V)||26|
• Wide Voltage Range: 4.5V 26V
• Output Power:
BTL mode: 2×30W@8Ω, 24V,THD+N<1%
PBTL mode: 1×60W@4Ω, 24V,THD+N<1%
• Low THD+N: 0.03% at 1W, 1kHz input, 8Ω
• 17mA Idle Current in Low Loss Mode
• Overal• efficiency up to 94%
• Multiple switching frequencies
Up to 1.2MHz switching frequency
• Programmable Power Limit
• Support Spread Spectrum to Enhance EMI Performance
• Support paralle• BTL Mode and MONO Mode
• Integrated self protection：over voltage, under voltage, over temperature, DC detect and short circuit protection
• ETSSOP 11mm×8.1mm 32L Package
AW83118 is a stereo efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving speakers up to 60W/4Ω in PBTL mode. It can run 2×30W/8Ω without heat sink on a dual layer PCB. In Low-Loss mode, it consumes a low idle current, allowing for longer audio play and improved thermal performance in Speaker bar and Consumer Audio applications.
The AW83118 advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequency option to avoid AM interferences; this is achieved together with an option of Master/Slave mode, making it possible to synchronize multiple devices.
The AW83118 built-in over-voltage, under-voltage protection, DC protection, thermal protection and short-circuit protection, effectively prevent it from being damaged.
AW83118 is available in ETSSOP 11mm×8.1mm- 32L package.